Academic program designed by experts, offering knowledge and tools to facilitate and optimize professional performance in management areas of health services.
Health sector professionals who work in management areas of both public and private institutions, personnel from Health Insurance companies and Health Service Providers, as well as related pertinent organizations.
Eighty Four (84) hours
- Management and Leadership in Strategic Health Planning
- Legal Aspects of Health Services Management
- Comprehensive Health Management and Leadership
- Human Talent Management
- Management and Leadership in Financial Planning and Reimbursement Procedures
- Management and Leadership in Business Planning and Marketing in health
- Quality Management and Patient Safety