- UNIBE Online Application: https://admisiones.unibe.edu.do/Cuenta/es-DO/Crear_cuenta
- Four (4) Passport/2”x2” photos – (must be identical and printed on photo paper).
- Original Birth Certificate legalized (APOSTILLED) by the Department of State in the country of origin
- Photocopy of Passport legalized (APOSTILLED) by the Department of State in the country of origin (biographical information/picture page(s) only)
- Photocopy of High School Diploma legalized (APOSTILLED) by the Department of State in the country of origin
- National Background Check issued by the Federal Bureau of Investigations-FBI (for applicants from the Continental United States only). Residents from Puerto Rico and Other Countries: Original Police Certificate (Certificado de Antecedentes Penales). Document valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Health Certificate – Document valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- Complete Vaccine Record
- Two (2) Original/Official High School Transcripts: one (1) mailed directly by the School to our Mailing Address, and one (1) legalized (APOSTILLED) by the Department of State in the country of origin. Transcripts must reflect all courses from 9th through 12th Grade and degree awarded/date.
- One (1) Original/Official Middle School 6th, 7thand 8th Grade Transcript: legalized (APOSTILLED) by the Department of State in the country of origin
- Two (2) Original/Official College/University Transcripts (for applicants seeking to transfer credits) both mailed directly from each College/University attended to our Mailing Address. Transcripts must reflect degree awarded/Date (if applicable). Once both transcripts are received, one set will be mailed to the applicant to be legalized (APOSTILLED) by the Department of State in the country of origin
- Personal Essay in English (400-700 words): Why do I want to become a Dentist?
- Two (2) original Letters of Recommendation from Science Teachers/Professors. Letters must be printed on official school letterhead/envelope, signed and stamped.
- One (1) original Letter of Recommendation a professional in the dental field
NOTE: Credential Evaluation/Equivalency reports are required for studies completed in countries other than the Dominican Republic, United States and Canada. This report is used to determine the equivalency of studies/credits and does not substitute the original transcripts; therefore, both original transcripts and credential evaluation are
For applicants NOT seeking to transfer credits: 8th Grade/High School Transcripts and Diplomas must be evaluated on a Document-by-Document basis and MUST include Graduation GPA on a 4.0 scale.
For applicants seeking to transfer credits: College/University Transcripts/Degrees must be evaluated on a Course-by-Course basis, must include GPA on a 4.0 Scale, and Degree Equivalency, if applicable.
The following is a list of evaluation agencies accepted by UNIBE: