- Go to the link: www.gradschool.fiu.edu to begin the online application process. This link will take you to FIU’s website.
- Select "Prospective Students" from the tabs on the right hand side. Then click on “apply online”.
Once the new page has open you see two options.
- Create account: I need an PIN and Password (New Users)
- Login: I already have my PIN and Password (Returning Users)
- Choose the first option to create an account for new users
- You will then be prompted to enter personal information e.g. name, date of birth, address, e-mail address.
- You will then be prompted to create a password.
- Once you have submitted your information a PIN will be automatically created. Please note this PIN and password for future use.
Read the instructions carefully and complete the application form. The application form must be completed in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Please note the following information:
1.- Country code for – DR
2.- Student type : Graduate - Foreign Applicant
3.- Academic Plan (Major):“Professional MBA-Dominican Republic”.
4.- Term: Spring Term 2013
Please print the last page of the application indicating your application number.
Application Fees - Payment Options:
- Credit Card Payment: You may use any major credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, or Discover) for paying your $30 application fee. Formal action cannot be taken on your application until your non-refundable application fee is received.
- International Bank Draft: If you will be submitting your application fee through UNIBE, send a copy of your Confirmation Page along with your bank draft payable to FIU for US$30.00. Formal action cannot be taken on your application until your non-refundable application fee is received.
- Take payment and all supporting documents to: Universidad Iberoamericana. UNIBE Ave. Francia # 129, Santo Domingo, RD
- Your completion and submission of the FIU graduate admissions application will be your electronic signature, which is legally recognized by Florida Statutes.
NOTE: You must use Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or newer in order to access the Panthersoft system and apply.
NOTE: If you get interrupted and have to return to it later, you can save your work. Click the Save button at the bottom of a page.