UNIBE offers a complete Medical Program that seeks to develop highly skilled professionals in the field of medicine. The program aims to educate and train physicians who will:
- Be able to apply updated medical knowledge, diagnostics treatments and prevent disease processes affecting the community;
- Have the basic analytical tools, concepts, principles, and skills required by modern medical practitioners;
- Apply scientific methods and principles to the care and treatment of human diseases affecting the community;
- Respond in an ethical and competent manner to the needs of the community;
- Be not only clinically competent, but also sensitive, compassionate, and socially responsible with their scientific abilities;
- Perceive the medical career as a life-long learning experience;
- Be able to design and conduct relevant research.