- 3.0 or above GPA
- Clean Disciplinary Records
- Leadership Skills
- 3 Nomination Letters (2 from Teachers 1 from classmate) stating why this student is eligible for the award.
- Internship Student Semester (13, 14,15.)
- Published articles or Research Collaboration
- Fluent Spanish
- Minimum 60 hours Community Service Collaboration Evidence from a Community based Institution.
As soon as the candidate has been identified you must deposit paperwork at the Student Affairs office, before September 15th 2012.
The award will be presented during the Sept – December semester, at the Intern Weekly Meetings.
If the file is incomplete it will not be evaluated by the committee.
The committee will be made by 3 members of the school of Medicine presided by the Dean and 2 members of the Nicole Mas foundation.