To develop medical professionals with the most current knowledge and skills required to respond to today’s health care necessities in society.
The mission of UNIBE's School of Medicine may be summed up as follows:
- To present a complete and up-to-date curriculum whose scope, presentation, and implementation will focus on the achievement of academic excellence.
- To offer students an enriched environment that will encourage them to pursue their career studies.
- To provide students with the necessary theory and basic practical/clinical skills training that will assist them in preventing and treating medical diseases that affect the community.
- To promote a concern for interpersonal respect and professionalism.
- To train students to be responsible for their own learning process and continuing medical education.