UNIBE – FIU BBA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS Program Features
- The duration of the BBA program and its majors is 11 academic semesters (12 academic semesters in the case of the MIS major)
- Students complete 8 academic semesters at UNIBE and 3 at FIU (4 academic semesters in the case of MIS major and double majors)
- Obtain two degrees, one from UNIBE and another from FIU (an American university recognized by the quality of its international business program) after fulfillment of all academic requirements:
- UNIBE: Licenciatura en Administración de Empresas, Mención: Negocios Internacionales, Mercadeo, Finanzas, Gestión Administrativa, Gestión de Sistemas de Información, Gestión de Recursos Humanos o Gestión de Bienes Raíces.
- FIU: Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
- Be elegible to apply to the Optional Practical Training (OPT) for a period of 12 months in American companies once the program requirements are successfully completed. Must be a foreing national.
- Enroll in classes with a diverse student population, guided by highly experienced and multicultural faculty members.
- All classes are taught in English by National and International faculty members with excellent academic background and vast professional experience.
- Establish important relationships considering that the Dominican Republic is the State of Florida’s second most important commercial partner.