UNIBE – FIU BBA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- UNIBE´s application form
- UNIBE´s admission exam
- High School diploma
- Official High School Transcripts
- National Competency Tests (Pruebas Nacionales) for students who completed High School in the Dominican Republic *
- Birth Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Four (4) 2”x2” photographs
- Certificate of Non-delinquency (issued by the competent authorities of the Country of residence for the last two years)
- Photocopy of student´s ID Card (if applicant is not a Dominican citizen, a photocopy of applicant´s passport is required)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation preferably from high school teachers and counselors
- Official TOEFL scores (minimun of 173 computer based, 550 paper based or 80 internet based)
- Essay: discuss a current issue of business scope in the field of study you have chosen. This essay must be 400 to 700 words
- SAT results add value to the applicant’s dossier
*In case you completed High School in a country other than Dominican Republic, please contact the Admissions Department for specific instructions for diploma approval
All documents must be original. They will become property of the University.
Students must meet the following academic requirements in order to be transferred to FIU:
- TOEFL scores (minimun of 173 computer based, 550 paper based or 80 internet based).
- Complete all curriculum requirements at UNIBE with a minimun of a 3.0 cummulative GPA.
- Complete UCC english requirements successfully
For further information about the admission process please contact:
UNIBE's Admissions Department at email@example.com or call at 809-689-4111 Ext. 4016.