To the University Community
Universidad Iberoamericana is fully committed to provide a safety and quiet environment to every community member. We continually review the policies addressed to promote an environment free of alcohol and drugs, of violence, harassment and sexual abuse. These policies are based on the moral and Christian values conducting our university work. This report includes information on current services, policies and security programs. It includes prevention measures taken by the University for the safety of the university community and measures to be taken for their protection. Our purpose will be only achieved through active participation of each student and teachers and administrative staff.
I invite you to read the information described below and to give us your recommendations. We appreciate your advice on any situation or incident attempting against faithful compliance of such policies. I count on the support of each of you to move forward with our educational project and to enjoy an institutional environment of healthy coexistence and solidarity.
Dr. Julio Amado Castaños Guzman
- Download Campus Security Report Statys UNIBE 2017
- Download Campus Security Report Statys UNIBE 2016 (English)
- Download Campus Security Report Statys UNIBE 2016
- Download Campus Security Report Status UNIBE 2015
- Download Campus Security Report Status UNIBE 2014
- Download Campus Security Report Status UNIBE 2013