The School of Medicine is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology of the Dominican Republic (MESCyT). Accreditation was renewed on august 2016 for a five-year period.
The UNIBE School of Medicine is listed in the FAIMER International Medical Education Directory (IMED), within the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
The School has the license of Florida Education’s Commission for Independent Education.
UNIBE School of Medicine is recognized by the Medical Board of California.
Our students and graduates are eligible to sit for the USMLE qualifying examinations; upon successful completions of these exams, they are eligible to obtain the Educational Commission Foreign Medical Graduates Certification.
- Asociación Dominicana de Facultades y Escuelas de Medicina (ADOFEM)
- Federación Panamericana de Facultades y Escuelas de Medicina (FEPAFEM)
- Sociedad de Simulación en Salud (SSH)
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Simulación Clínica (ALASIC)
- AAMC-Global Health Learning Opportunities Services