- UNIBE Application for Admission Form (printable version available on our Website);
- Consent for Release of Academic Information Form (printable version available on our Website);
- Four (4) photos (2”x2”);
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate notarized by the Department of State/APOSTILLE in the Country of Origin;
- Photocopy of Passport notarized by the Department of State/APOSTILLE in the Country of Origin (biographical information/picture page(s) only);
- Police Certificate, recently issued by Federal Authorities (for applicants from the Continental United States ONLY). For more information, visit the following site: http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm. For residents of PUERTO RICO and OTHER COUNTRIES: Police Certificate (Antecedentes Penales). This document is valid for 6 months from the date of issue;
- UNIBE Health Certificate (printable version available on our website).This document is valid for six months from the date of issue;
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Record – 3 Doses (applicants who have not been fully or partially vaccinated against Hepatitis B must contact our Admission Office for further Instructions);
- Two (2) Official Transcripts one (1) notarized by the Department of State/APOSTILLE; one (1) mailed directly by each College and/or University attended to our Mailing Address;
- Two (2) High School Transcripts: one (1) notarized by the Department of State/APOSTILLE; one (1) mailed directly by the School to our Mailing Address (only for applicants not seeking to transfer credits from other Institutions);
- One (1) Official 8th Grade School Transcript notarized by the Department of State/APOSTILLE; (only for applicants not seeking to transfer credits from other Institutions); please read below (note H);
- Photocopy of High School Diploma notarized by the Department of State/APOSTILLE in the Country of Origin (only for students without a Bachelor’s Degree);
- Personal Essay (Why do I want to become a Medical Doctor?);
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation printed on official letterhead and mailed directly by recommenders to our Mailing Address (from 2 professors and 1 professional in the Medical Field);
- Official MCAT Scores (for students applying to our Medical Program ONLY);
- Official TOEFL Scores to determine the level of English proficiency (for applicants from non-English speaking countries ONLY);
- Official SAT Scores and ACT Scores (for applicants NOT seeking to transfer credits ONLY);
- Two (2) sets of Credential Evaluation (course-by-course evaluation with GPA) for all credits earned at Institutions outside the United States (refer to INTERNATIONAL STUDIES EVALUATIONS, for a complete list of accepted evaluation agencies).
- US$150.00 non-refundable Application Fee – Money Order (personal checks not accepted).
- You need to have a minimum of 9 transferable credits in order to apply as a transfer student.
- Students who have a Bachelor’s Degree but do not meet all UNIBE Pre-Med requirements, must complete the missing credits either at the institution of origin, at UNIBE or at another accredited pre-med level institution before entering to the Medical Program.
- It should be understood that all original documents submitted become University property and will not be returned to student. These documents will be handled confidentially and used exclusively by the Admissions Department.
- In case you completed high school in a country other than the Dominican Republic, you must notarize your high school transcript with the Apostille from the Department of State in your country and the Ministry of Education in the Dominican Republic. This requirement only applies once your admission application has been approved.
- Students seeking admission notarize their university and/or college transcript with the Apostille from their Department of State and submit them to the Ministry of Higher Education in the Dominican Republic. This only applies once your admission application has been approved.
- Notarizing your 8th grade school transcript with the Apostille is a mandatory requirement of the Ministry of Education in the Dominican Republic in order to validate the High School Diploma.